+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit withdrawal

abhishekh56

May 1, 2023
How long does it takes to withdrawal a study permit? There is some mistakes in my application and i want to reapply. Can i apply instantly or do i need to wait for withdrawal? And does it affects my future applications?

mrtravelok

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Yes, it took me 7-10 days i think. I don't know the exact date but it was fast.
I am in a similar situation as you were in the last month. Is there any way to talk or chat with you? It might make me feel peaceful. I am unable to DM you on this website.

Mandeep 411

Sep 17, 2023
Hello my husband withdrawal family sponsorship Canada without consulting with me. His family said he cannot help for three years of undertaking sponsorship thing. Now they are forcing me to divorce. What can I do? Can I go on visitor visa to talk to my husband? Or there are any other thing which can help me so. I really want to go canada but circumstances are not in my favour.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello my husband withdrawal family sponsorship Canada without consulting with me. His family said he cannot help for three years of undertaking sponsorship thing. Now they are forcing me to divorce. What can I do? Can I go on visitor visa to talk to my husband? Or there are any other thing which can help me so. I really want to go canada but circumstances are not in my favour.
Wrong section. This is about study permits.