+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application rejected three times

Hnsmm

May 11, 2024
Hello,

I applied for a study permit and got rejected after 21 days last week.
My two previous applications for study permit were also rejected by the same reasons below:
- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by R216(1)(b) of IRPR
- Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary sty given the details you have provided
- The purpose of your visit to Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details you provided.

Please guide me if I should reapply again the fourth time. Is there any chance that I would be successful?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I applied for a study permit and got rejected after 21 days last week.
My two previous applications for study permit were also rejected by the same reasons below:
- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by R216(1)(b) of IRPR
- Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary sty given the details you have provided
- The purpose of your visit to Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details you provided.

Please guide me if I should reapply again the fourth time. Is there any chance that I would be successful?
Order GCMS notes. What is program? How old are you? Family coming? PAL? What did you show to justify costs of program with career progression to return to home country? IRCC doesn’t believe you are a genuine student and probably trying to get PR.

Hnsmm

May 11, 2024
Thank you for your reply, Naturgrl.

It is a flexible learning course in computer certificate program. I am 23 years old.
The application is for myself only. I showed the bank statements and $6,000 deposit for the for the first level of the program. I indicated in my sop letter that I will be going back to my country to support/ join my dad's business when I finished the program.
I am not sure what went wrong with my application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply, Naturgrl.

It is a flexible learning course in computer certificate program. I am 23 years old.
The application is for myself only. I showed the bank statements and $6,000 deposit for the for the first level of the program. I indicated in my sop letter that I will be going back to my country to support/ join my dad's business when I finished the program.
I am not sure what went wrong with my application.
What is the school? Do you have a degree/diploma because why do you need to come to Canada for a certificate program? So you showed $21k in cash plus tuition? And you have PAL? Don’t understand why you need to study a flexible learning course in Canada. Do it online. If you need to join dad’s business you don’t need to study in Canada and not showing career progression. You will have the job without coming to Canada.

Last edited:

Hnsmm

May 11, 2024
It's BCIT. I don't have a degree/diploma. I am currently in 3rd year in a 4 year degree program at home.
I showed $50,000 in my bank account. I provided PAL. I applied for a diploma program at BCIT and they said this flexible learning is the foundation program to get into the diploma program.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It's BCIT. I don't have a degree/diploma. I am currently in 3rd year in a 4 year degree program at home.
I showed $50,000 in my bank account. I provided PAL. I applied for a diploma program at BCIT and they said this flexible learning is the foundation program to get into the diploma program.
Get into the diploma program but if once you have a degree then select a post grad program. Program doesn’t make sense if currently taking a degree program. How does it lead to career progression because you have a job. Not getting paid more if a family business.