+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa refusal - second time (Abu Dhabi UAE)

Alialsaiari

Jun 11, 2018
Hello

Yesterday I received my refusal letter stating:
1.immigration status in Country of residence
2.purpose of visit
3.employment prospects in COR
4.current employment situation
This is my second refusal. the first refusal I had gotten was had reasons:
1.personal assets and financial status
2.your personal assets and financial status
I got all the the documents right and everything but I still got a rejection. Is it because I am apply thru my country of residence? Should I apply from my home country India?
I waited for almost more then 40 days for my second response and I was expecting to me a approval but unfortunately it wasn’t. So please if anyone could give me a suggestions that would really help
I am 20 years old born and bought up in Abu Dhabi UAE currently studying in a university Over here and if I get my visa I would start my new course over there ! So people please do let me know if anyone of you got any advice.

Peteru

Jun 11, 2018
Hi guyz, I also recieved my refusal letter for the second time today (17/09/2018)based on the following reasons:
1. based on the purpose of your visit.
2. based on your travel history.
3. based on the limited employment prospect in your country of residence.
4. based on your current emploment situations.
5. based on your personal assets and financial status, after waiting for 3-months plus my application was refused the second time. The first refusal was based on my tie to my country after which i was able to prepare another LOE for almost 2weeks and stating and showing soe evidences before i reapply for the second time.
Pls i will appreciate a kind and quick response from any one with similar situations and the was able to overcome it after applying the third time. Nontheless, i am applying from my country of residence (Nigeria)
Thanks alot guyz

Alialsaiari

Jun 11, 2018
Hi guyz, I also recieved my refusal letter for the second time today (17/09/2018)based on the following reasons:
1. based on the purpose of your visit.
2. based on your travel history.
3. based on the limited employment prospect in your country of residence.
4. based on your current emploment situations.
5. based on your personal assets and financial status, after waiting for 3-months plus my application was refused the second time. The first refusal was based on my tie to my country after which i was able to prepare another LOE for almost 2weeks and stating and showing soe evidences before i reapply for the second time.
Pls i will appreciate a kind and quick response from any one with similar situations and the was able to overcome it after applying the third time. Nontheless, i am applying from my country of residence (Nigeria)
Thanks alot guyz
Brother even I am waiting for some advice but I don’t know if I will get any but I can suggest you to prepare to for you home country and apply from there you will have more chances and the next time you apply make a stronger SOP and explain the reasons.

Swedha

Feb 29, 2020
Guys please help my visa was lodged on 10th April
Biometrics - 19th april
medical update - 25th april
visa refused - 2nd may

Refusal reasons:

Do not have significant family ties outside Canada
have LIMITED employment possibilities in current country of residence.

I applied from UAE. showed enough funds and assets back in home country still visa is refused. Did anyone reapply and got visa from UAE??

AndyT

Jun 12, 2020
Guys please help my visa was lodged on 10th April
Biometrics - 19th april
medical update - 25th april
visa refused - 2nd may

Refusal reasons:

Do not have significant family ties outside Canada
have LIMITED employment possibilities in current country of residence.

I applied from UAE. showed enough funds and assets back in home country still visa is refused. Did anyone reapply and got visa from UAE??
By picking appropriate program, limited employment possibilities in current country of residence can be resolved but weaker ties with your home country is going to be significant obstacle. Providing proof and solid reasoning that you are going to go back to home country after studies is going to be a big challenge! Applying from other country and residing away demonstrates weaker ties to home country. Applicant has very little reason to return back to home country after studies.

Swedha

Feb 29, 2020
My mother is going for good back to my home country this year. And my father will retire next year. Isn’t that a reason for me to go back to my home country after studies. They also have properties back in my home country.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My mother is going for good back to my home country this year. And my father will retire next year. Isn’t that a reason for me to go back to my home country after studies. They also have properties back in my home country.
How old are you? Family ties are spouse/children not parents. Are the properties in your name only and generate income for you? If not, no.

AndyT

Jun 12, 2020
How old are you? Family ties are spouse/children not parents. Are the properties in your name only and generate income for you? If not, no.
I think parents sometimes do form a part of family ties. In India, it is a cultural thing for a son to take care and stay with parents when they’re old. Being the only son does help in the profile, at least that’s what I have been told.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I think parents sometimes do form a part of family ties. In India, it is a cultural thing for a son to take care and stay with parents when they’re old. Being the only son does help in the profile, at least that’s what I have been told.
IRCC doesn’t see it this way. In the this case, parents will be in different countries. What needs do the parents have that the child must return?