+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP refused

jeegar

Oct 7, 2015
Hi,

I have applied for my Spouse and my son (1 year old) work permits for spouse and visitor visa for son but today 10th may 2024 my both applications got refused by IRCC stating that you will not leave canada I was on study permit when I applied but recently I have applied for my PGWP and waiting for the decision. Is anybody here has the same case or any solution on it? Your reply would be more helpful to us. Thank you.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi,

I have applied for my Spouse and my son (1 year old) work permits for spouse and visitor visa for son but today 10th may 2024 my both applications got refused by IRCC stating that you will not leave canada I was on study permit when I applied but recently I have applied for my PGWP and waiting for the decision. Is anybody here has the same case or any solution on it? Your reply would be more helpful to us. Thank you.
Why didn’t you apply all together when you came ?
You realize they could be the tie you’ll return , right ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you have a job and paystubs, then they reapply as you will be on PGWP. Make sure you have daycare secured if spouse plans to work.

azeezdauda33

Feb 17, 2024
I’m currently awaiting my PGWP, but I’ve received the WX form. Can i apply for my spouse's work permit extension before my PGWP is approved, or do I need to wait? I’m working full-time already and also have a paystubs