+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Hi guys , has anybody recieved SINP nominations without any interviews ?? Heard applications are being called for interview during processing ? Appreciate comments.

anucanadapr

Oct 9, 2023
Hi guys , has anybody recieved SINP nominations without any interviews ?? Heard applications are being called for interview during processing ? Appreciate comments.
in country specifically draw they called for interview it was held in India from 29th April for 4 days. I was there and yet waiting for nomination though they said there that now it will be fastback but doesn't seem like that. cause 3 weeks already passed while their timeline said 1-4 weeks to update.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
in country specifically draw they called for interview it was held in India from 29th April for 4 days. I was there and yet waiting for nomination though they said there that now it will be fastback but doesn't seem like that. cause 3 weeks already passed while their timeline said 1-4 weeks to update.
What was ur draw date ? I am from the previous draw yet status shows application recieved . When sent an email they said application is in process… im not sure what to believe !! ….. what was the interview all about if I may ask ? What did they ask ?

Liver100

May 3, 2024
What does country specific draw means?

Are these different from Express Entry/OID categories?

Anyone here who has applied for OID category and still waiting?

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Hi guys, i called the SINP and spoke to the person . She mentioned that they do have a huge number of applications but are still processing SINP Applications under EE catagory. Regarding the current status she mentioned that until we ( applicant) recieve Email correspondence from SINP , the application is in process/ queue. All we have to do is wait patiently to hear frim SINP. No timeline is given.