+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rural Renewal Stream

JP1991

Jan 10, 2024
Hi, I work as Research Analyst at Northwestern Polytechnic in Grande Prairie, Alberta. I have received endorsement letter from the City for Rural Renewal Stream and have submitted my application for provincial nomination in November. However, the current processing time is six months and my PGWP expires on Feb 11, 2024. Please suggest if there are any ways for me to continue working. I am absolutely stressed.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I work as Research Analyst at Northwestern Polytechnic in Grande Prairie, Alberta. I have received endorsement letter from the City for Rural Renewal Stream and have submitted my application for provincial nomination in November. However, the current processing time is six months and my PGWP expires on Feb 11, 2024. Please suggest if there are any ways for me to continue working. I am absolutely stressed.
https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-rural-renewal-stream-after-you-are-nominated
Read about extending work permit. If no way to extend work permit, you must quit job and change status to visitor.

wilsadar

Jan 23, 2024

Did u find anything?

Harneet89_

May 22, 2021
Hey,
Did anyone get a pnp approval recently or if knows the current processing times for pnp? For the rural renewal stream

wilsadar

Jan 23, 2024
Hey,
Did anyone get a pnp approval recently or if knows the current processing times for pnp? For the rural renewal stream
Hey harneet. I haven't recievd anything yet. 647 270 2255. Please message me regarding this if u r okay. Atleast we can ne updated among oursleves

oluronny

Dec 15, 2020
I have a question. Are there conditions attached to the Rural Renewal Stream PR holders? That insists they must work with the employer that gave them the job offer and must live in that community for ever? Even after getting their PR?

Saadghamdi

Jan 15, 2023
what is the time line to get alberta Rural Renewal Stream nomination in 2024? How often alberta updates its website about the inventory and status of nominations