+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requested a medical examination, but did not receive a medical examination letter.

ZZZZ111

Jan 23, 2023
Hi,

This information is in the control panel "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam
request message below for details."

However, my agent did not receive the medical examination letter, and there is no indication in the control panel.

She and I both called ircc and one of the ircc agents said we extended the validity of your previous medical exam results. The other ircc agent said the letter was sent in November. You need to contact the agent via the web form to resend the medical exam letter.

One of the agents said that you have a Link application, so no medical exam letter will be sent to your email. You need to download it yourself. But we don't find a place to download it in the control panel.

It's been over 2 months now and I'm worried that my application will be cancelled or returned? What should I do other than sending a webform?

Thank You

Amanuel 1

Dec 9, 2019
Hi,

This information is in the control panel "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam
request message below for details."

However, my agent did not receive the medical examination letter, and there is no indication in the control panel.

She and I both called ircc and one of the ircc agents said we extended the validity of your previous medical exam results. The other ircc agent said the letter was sent in November. You need to contact the agent via the web form to resend the medical exam letter.

One of the agents said that you have a Link application, so no medical exam letter will be sent to your email. You need to download it yourself. But we don't find a place to download it in the control panel.

It's been over 2 months now and I'm worried that my application will be cancelled or returned? What should I do other than sending a webform?

Thank You
Good day to you all. I would like anyone who had exprienced the same incident as mine to reply me as im deeply worried,

On my ecas it says request for medical exam has been sent, and when i went to iom for medicals they told me that we didn't find your medicals, can this happen?
did they sent the medical letter if so why didn't i receive an email and why are iom telling me that they didn't find my file?

please i quickly need your response as the medical letter is counting days.

kgcloset

Aug 15, 2021
Good day to you all. I would like anyone who had exprienced the same incident as mine to reply me as im deeply worried,

On my ecas it says request for medical exam has been sent, and when i went to iom for medicals they told me that we didn't find your medicals, can this happen?
did they sent the medical letter if so why didn't i receive an email and why are iom telling me that they didn't find my file?

please i quickly need your response as the medical letter is counting days.

Same case as mine. been sending webform about it but no luck. its been a year since my application was lodge.

Feb 29, 2024
Hi all,
I applied for Open Work Permit on 6th March from India and my biometrics was done and showed on IRCC profile (gckey) on 12th March. However, I have not received any medical exam letter / medical request letter till now.
Does it show on the gckey portal itself?
Or I have to go to the medical center and get it done by myself and it will show up there?

PS - I have applied by myself and not through any agent, so please help!!