+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document Processing Time

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
What is the processing time for Refugee Travel document sent application by courier.

People who applied recently please share timeline for new applicants help.

Thanks

Reactions: Captain911

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Im also wondering this. My passport will be expired after 9 months. But i think i cant use that after 3 months. I hope renewals take short time.

• Wow
Reactions: Mancini

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Im also wondering this. My passport will be expired after 9 months. But i think i cant use that after 3 months. I hope renewals take short time.
Hi there.. Are you a protected person? Do you mean by your passport your home country passport? If so, please be careful not to try to use it or renew it, otherwise you will risk losing your status and everything you have done so far!!!

Sidkid4

May 12, 2024
I applied in the first week of April. On April 22, my friends got a call for reference check but couldn’t answer them. I called them and they said my application is on hold because they need more info. If I have passport, birthplace details and ref check info again. I mailed the papers but they haven’t received it yet.
anyone know what is the processing time for it ?

Reactions: Here4help

Sidkid4

May 12, 2024
I applied in the first week of April. On April 22, my friends got a call for reference check but couldn’t answer them. I called them and they said my application is on hold because they need more info. If I have passport, birthplace details and ref check info again. I mailed the papers but they haven’t received it yet.
anyone know what is the processing time for it ?
I got my travel document today. So I guess it takes less than two weeks if your documentation is right. Please do include your notice of seizure if you don’t have your passport. Also, let your references know to pick the IRCC call on time. Follow up by calling them as it is a paper application and you won’t get notified by email mostly.