+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee hearing/NOD

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
I had my hearing in December 29th 2023. No decision yet. This has been giving me anxiety but I trust God that it will end soon cos I have a genuine reason.
This is really strange. What I read here is that it will reach you within 2-3 weeks up to 2-3 months maximum. Did you try to call them?
The process is slow in all transactions, but still your case is unusual. Try to reach out to them, call them, send a webform, etc.
Good luck!

God's own 269

Apr 28, 2024
This is really strange. What I read here is that it will reach you within 2-3 weeks up to 2-3 months maximum. Did you try to call them?
The process is slow in all transactions, but still your case is unusual. Try to reach out to them, call them, send a webform, etc.
Good luck!
Same here. I have waited everyday since then everyday hoping that it could be the day only to end up dissapointed. I have contacted my lawyer but she is not responding. I don't know if it is right to contact RPD myself without her cos she once said that if I contact them without her, she will drop me. Yet she is not responding to me.