+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee hearing/NOD

Jaytech

May 10, 2024
Anyone had an ideal what could cause the delay? I had my hearing Feb 05 after it was postponed twice for administrative reason, after the hearing the member said we are out of time so she will send her decision which she seemed pleased but I’m still waiting and I’m yet to recieve NOD…..it’s giving me anxiety

shaz1983

Star Member
May 3, 2024
Anyone had an ideal what could cause the delay? I had my hearing Feb 05 after it was postponed twice for administrative reason, after the hearing the member said we are out of time so she will send her decision which she seemed pleased but I’m still waiting and I’m yet to recieve NOD…..it’s giving me anxiety
Which office was this?

AliMalik35

May 1, 2024
When did you file the case?

raza1122

Mar 12, 2024
I had my hearing on 20 Feb still waiting for NOD

God's own 269

Apr 28, 2024
I had my hearing in December 29th 2023. No decision yet. This has been giving me anxiety but I trust God that it will end soon cos I have a genuine reason.