+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qualifi 240-credit diploma was evaluated as 1 yr by WES

Alpha Pandey

Aug 14, 2023
Not yet completed the course.

But I reckon that level 4+5 diplomas would be evaluated as 2 one-year diplomas.
Hello. I am enrolling in Qualifi 4+5 diploma in business management fast track. It is a 9 months program with 240 credits. Since it is 9 months only will WES & IRCC valid it as 2 year diploma? Please help

Alpha Pandey

Aug 14, 2023
my qualifi lv4+5, wes verified as a 2-yr diploma. did u also upload your cert and transcript of lv 4 togther with lv 5? one of our classmate just upload lv5 and wes as 1yr....
Do course duration matter while WES evaluation? How long was your lv 4+ 5 program? I’m enrolling into LV4+5 9 months course I’m afraid if it only get 1 year evaluation. Please help

Zainyyy

Dec 12, 2023
Guys, can i please ask how did you managed to get Qualifi to send the transcripts to WES. i dont see any options? did you email qualifi and ask them to send it or did WES automatically verify. it will be a great help.
Hi,

Were you able to figure out how to get qualifi to send the diploma to WES?

Nitstharya

Feb 5, 2024
my qualifi lv4+5, wes verified as a 2-yr diploma. did u also upload your cert and transcript of lv 4 togther with lv 5? one of our classmate just upload lv5 and wes as 1yr....
i have completed Level 4/5/6 and 7 with 480 Credit.

how WES will assess this?
A One Year Program
2 year Program
Or Two or More Certificate?

Nitstharya

Feb 5, 2024
hey,
What will be outcome as I did Level 4:5:6 and 7 from Qualifi with 120 credit each.

Nitstharya

Feb 5, 2024
hey,
What will be outcome as I did Level 4:5:6 and 7 from Qualifi with 120 credit each.
I haven’t send for WES assessment as WES ask for highest level of education which is level 7 will be evaluated as only a year that is why, I am looking for answer here as I need all my diplomas to be evaluated atleast bachelor degree or two or more certificate

Yu699

Jun 6, 2024
Whatsoever the result from WES assessment, holder of the qualifiation from Qualifi will need to be interviewed by IRCC. IRCC will require you to submit all prior learning certificates, assessment from Qualifi such as assignments, papers, projects you done.

Hope this helps.