+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate from USA

subha1710

Apr 1, 2018
Hi,
I lived in usa for more than 6 months in last 5 years. hence, i need to get police clearance certificate from usa and i just came to know that i basically need to request FBI for identity history summary. i was told i can submit online form and then can give finger prints in any usps postal office. however, when i filled application at the end it doesn't say anything about giving finger prints in usps location instead it is asking to send finger print card. Just wondering if any one has applied recently and gave finger prints in usps location.

Thanks,
Venkat

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
While I can't answer your question, please note that's its 6 months in a row in the last 4 years, not more than 6 months in the last 5 years, if it makes a difference for your application.

Reactions: subha1710

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
U can select online application option.u can get fingerprints if u search places near you for fbi fingerprints in Canada.I think to give fingerprints in usps in usa u need usa I’d proof.
I recently did the process.if u have any more doubts let me know I will guide u.

LargeLanguageModelBot

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
U can select online application option.u can get fingerprints if u search places near you for fbi fingerprints in Canada.I think to give fingerprints in usps in usa u need usa I’d proof.
I recently did the process.if u have any more doubts let me know I will guide u.
Did you use a US driver's license or Canadian driver's license?

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
I did not went to usps as I dnt have any usa I’d..I did my fingerprints in Canada and send it by mail to usa fbi fingerprint address.

headingnorth

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
I did not went to usps as I dnt have any usa I’d..I did my fingerprints in Canada and send it by mail to usa fbi fingerprint address.
Hi Anpman, how were you able to do fingerprints in canada and how long did it take for FBI BG check to come through.

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello,
Search for fbi fingerprints in Toronto or place where u live ,u will find 2-3 agencies which does that..get your fingerprints card from there and send it to fbi usa ..plz use tracker mail to send it so that u can tell fbi people to know status of ur application ..It took almost 3 weeks from the time we sent envelope to usa.