+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP and SOWP

captivesim

Mar 13, 2020
I just graduated and got my letter of completion this week , i am still looking for a job.

Does PGWP main applicant has to provide employment letter + pay slip

will it affect SOWP if I dont have a job offer yet.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I just graduated and got my letter of completion this week , i am still looking for a job.

Does PGWP main applicant has to provide employment letter + pay slip

will it affect SOWP if I dont have a job offer yet.
PGWP applicant needs a job with paystubs and letter for spouse to be eligible for SOWP.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
does the job have to be High skilled job with TEER 0, 1,2,3 or can also be TEER 4,5 Low skilled job ?
For PGWP, the skill level should not matter. So want to get a job ASAP with employment letter and paystubs. Processing is 4 to 5 months.

fish2024

Dec 16, 2023
For PGWP, the skill level should not matter. So want to get a job ASAP with employment letter and paystubs. Processing is 4 to 5 months.
thanks for quick response. just for double confirmation. what if I mean is for SOWP extension. what's the requirement of job skill level for principle applicant ? is low skilled job (TEER 4.5) offer of PGWP permit holder sufficient to help spouse renew open work permit ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thanks for quick response. just for double confirmation. what if I mean is for SOWP extension. what's the requirement of job skill level for principle applicant ? is low skilled job (TEER 4.5) offer of PGWP permit holder sufficient to help spouse renew open work permit ?
When does spouse’s SOWP expire? PA can have a TEER 4 or 5 job.

ditbull

Feb 27, 2022

Bisspis

May 10, 2024
Hi I also applied only for my PGWP yesterday. But I haven’t applied for my spouse for OWP. How should I continue the further process. My sources told me not to apply at the same time because of the employer letter and paystub i need to submit later.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I also applied only for my PGWP yesterday. But I haven’t applied for my spouse for OWP. How should I continue the further process. My sources told me not to apply at the same time because of the employer letter and paystub i need to submit later.
If you have a job with paystubs then apply for SOWP. SOWP will be refused if yo don’t have a job.

Bisspis

May 10, 2024
If you have a job with paystubs then apply for SOWP. SOWP will be refused if yo don’t have a job.
Yes and i need to wait for 1 month to get at least 3 paystubs that shows me working max. 60 hours biweekly. I cannot provide recent paystubs because of limit on working 20 hrs/ week.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes and i need to wait for 1 month to get at least 3 paystubs that shows me working max. 60 hours biweekly. I cannot provide recent paystubs because of limit on working 20 hrs/ week.
Why can’t you provide paystubs? it can be part time work.