+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Citizenship application for minor - photo on 2nd piece of ID

PhoenixTahar

May 24, 2020
Hi,

In the online citizenship application process for a minor, 2 pieces of IDs are requested and it says that they should include a photo.i have no issue with the first ID since I can provide the PR card or the passport which includes a photo.
However, for the second ID, I have a choice of submitting either school records, health card or hospital or immunization records. The problem is that none of these documents have a photo on them for minors in ontario.
Is it acceptable to submit a second ID which has no photo?

xf2278389393

Aug 27, 2023

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Hi,

In the online citizenship application process for a minor, 2 pieces of IDs are requested and it says that they should include a photo.I have no issue with the first ID since I can provide the PR card or the passport, which includes a photo.
However, for the second ID, I have a choice of submitting either school records, health card or hospital or immunization records. The problem is that none of these documents have a photo on them for minors in ontario.
Is it acceptable to submit a second ID which has no photo?
You can upload Health card+Passport (current) as a single file or upload health card alone and upload child's current passport in other documents. I did the second way, uploading the requested documents in the sections and as other documents. From my ATIP, I could see the officer's comment, "Photo ID in other document". So it works.