+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP International Student Stream ITA February 8th

s.raj

Mar 21, 2024
You'll receive the following email:
We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Certificate of Nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Please find the following documents attached to the email from noreply@ontario.ca :

• Certificate of Nomination
• Nominee Approval Letter
• Work Permit Support Letter
• Minister’s Welcome Letter

The OINP wishes you success in pursuing your permanent resident status in Canada with IRCC.

All IRCC application forms and guides are available on the IRCC website.
Hello, are you doing your application by yourself or through any agency? If it's by yourself, do you have any details of procedure like YouTube videos or anything?

Pc111

Mar 22, 2024
Someone that submitted at 20 feb, got a nomination? tks
Yes, I got the nomination today.
Here is my timeline -
Submitted - Feb 20th
Assessment - March 28th
Decision In Progress - April 23rd
Nomination - May 14th

They did not call my employer for verification. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm happy to help.

All the best to everyone who are waiting for the nomination.

Reactions: pimpsquek

A_bru

May 14, 2024
Here is my timeline -
Submitted - Feb 20th
Assessment - March 28th
Nomination - May 14th

They did not call my employer for verification. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm happy to help.

Congratulations!!! thank you

anaya09

Apr 25, 2024
Hi Is there anyone who submitted the file on 21st February or around this date ? I have been in Assessment Since April 17, 2024.

queeneverly

Aug 23, 2022
Here is my timeline -
Submitted - Feb 20th
Assessment - March 28th
Nomination - May 14th

did they also email your employer and cc you

Pc111

Mar 22, 2024
I received two emails.

The first email was to my employer and I was CC'd on it. The email was about explaining ny employer that now they have to employ me until I get PR so on.

The second email was only sent to me where they attached all the documents like approval letter, nomination certificate and work permit extension letter.
did they also email your employer and cc you

s.raj

Mar 21, 2024
I received two emails.

The first email was to my employer and I was CC'd on it. The email was about explaining ny employer that now they have to employ me until I get PR so on.

The second email was only sent to me where they attached all the documents like approval letter, nomination certificate and work permit extension letter.
Do we need to extend work permit? If having more than 1 year left for expiry?
Also, are you applying yourself or through agency? If yourself, do you have any YouTube video or links? I have seen only oinp Master procedure, is that similar for ours as well?

Pc111

Mar 22, 2024
Do we need to extend work permit? If having more than 1 year left for expiry?
Also, are you applying yourself or through agency? If yourself, do you have any YouTube video or links? I have seen only oinp Master procedure, is that similar for ours as well?
I received work permit support letter automatically in the email and it says "2 years duration", however, my original work permit still has 2 years left so I'm not sure how is the duration calculated. But you will receive work permit support letter with the nomination.

I'm thinking to apply through a representative as this Non Express Entry portal is completely new to me and there's not much information available about it.

s.raj

Mar 21, 2024
I received work permit support letter automatically in the email and it says "2 years duration", however, my original work permit still has 2 years left so I'm not sure how is the duration calculated. But you will receive work permit support letter with the nomination.
Yes, I'm also having almost a year and half more. If you get an idea, please let me know regarding the same. Thanks

s.raj

Mar 21, 2024
Here is my timeline -
Submitted - Feb 20th
Assessment - March 28th
Nomination - May 14th

do you have any details of procedure like YouTube videos or anything?

anaya09

Apr 25, 2024
Here is my timeline -
Submitted - Feb 20th
Assessment - March 28th
Nomination - May 14th

Did you submit with your spouse or is it just for yourself only?