+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application stuck in the assesment stage for months

Happycare

Sep 9, 2023
My application was submitted on febuary 10th and i have been in assessment since 2/27/24 I am out-land under the tech stream occupation. Should i be concerned is this happening to other people? Is this just their way of politely rejecting applications they don't want by just waiting out till the profile expires?

cvuser09

Jul 31, 2023
I have a similar timeline. Received NOI under HCP FSW Tech draw on Feb 8th. Submitted Feb 10th, assessment since Feb 28th. No updates after that. I am FSW but inside Canada, so not sure if they consider that as inland. Whatever it is, it’s not looking good.

Jan96

Feb 22, 2024
Submitted on Jan 23, assessment status on Feb 8 (outland FSW) and no progress ever since. I wonder if they're undergoing some major changes or what. They're processing applications extremely slow recently according to the ImmiTracker.

shikeriyaz

Apr 28, 2024
Do you guys submitted any web forms with additional documents attached after you submitted the application? because i see that if any multiple web forms are submitted there will be a significant delay in processing

Happycare

Sep 9, 2023
they never asked me for anything extra so i never submitted it, I did not submit a web form because from what several users on here mentioned was all they do is tell you everything is normal and you need to wait. I guess maybe the processing times on their websites could be mere suggestions