My spouse's OCI app timeline,

BLS App Under Process : April 19th, 2024

Date Of Acknowledgment 26-APR-2024
Registration Status at Mission TORONTO
OCI- Number A123456
Documents Printing Status PROCESSED On 17-MAY-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) NEW DELHI On 20-MAY-2024
Document received At TORONTO On -

No update since then, when I applied for mine back in October, from Printing to received to me took only 3 days.

gvinay23

Sep 12, 2022
Hey Guys,

I'm planning to apply for my OCI May I know if they take the Original Canadian passport when you submit the OCI application (or) just verify and return it?

Also,
if they take the passport is it that they send the passport before and then mail the OCI after 8 weeks?

Asking this since I called both Toronto and Mississuaga BLS and both responses were contradictory.

Since many of you here have submitted your OCI application, please share your experience as ot would help.

Thanks,
Vinay

Srikanth99

Feb 24, 2022
Hey Guys,

I'm planning to apply for my OCI May I know if they take the Original Canadian passport when you submit the OCI application (or) just verify and return it?

Also,
if they take the passport is it that they send the passport before and then mail the OCI after 8 weeks?

Asking this since I called both Toronto and Mississuaga BLS and both responses were contradictory.

Since many of you here have submitted your OCI application, please share your experience as ot would help.

Thanks,
Vinay
They just verify it and give it back to you. They don't take passport unless it's for a visa

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hey Guys,

Also,

Asking this since I called both Toronto and Mississauga BLS and both responses were contradictory.

Thanks,
Vinay
They are not authorized to keep Canadian issued documents like citizenship certificate and Canadian passports

gvinay23

Sep 12, 2022
They just verify it and give it back to you. They don't take passport unless it's for a visa
Thanks for the response.
Just one more qestion
For the mission in OCI application, I stay in Scarborough but will apply from either the Toronto or Mississaga office, do I seect the Mission as Ottawa or Toronto
The guide in BLS site says Ottawa but I'm confused here as I belive it should be Toronto.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hello Guys,

My spouse's OCI app timeline,

BLS App Under Process : April 19th, 2024

Date Of Acknowledgment 26-APR-2024
Registration Status at Mission TORONTO
OCI- Number A123456
Documents Printing Status PROCESSED On 17-MAY-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) NEW DELHI On 20-MAY-2024
Document received At TORONTO On -

No update since then, when I applied for mine back in October, from Printing to received to me took only 3 days.
It takes around a week to 10 days. You can check the tracker for Toronto.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Thanks for the response.
Just one more qestion
For the mission in OCI application, I stay in Scarborough but will apply from either the Toronto or Mississaga office, do I seect the Mission as Ottawa or Toronto
The guide in BLS site says Ottawa but I'm confused here as I belive it should be Toronto.
Toronto

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Thanks for the response.
Just one more qestion
Its part of Toronto jurisdiction