+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Home Country Ties In India - Both Parents Died || Significant Ties In Canada = Real Elder Sister is Permanent Resident

yashsingh007

May 8, 2024
I recently graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) degree and planning to further my education in Canada by pursuing a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Analytics.

I understand the importance of demonstrating ties to my home country for study permit, but I must share that I face challenges in this regard.

Both of my parents have passed away while i was pursuing my (BCom) degree and I do not have significant ties such as property or business ownership in India, any financial asset, not even i have parents financial property, in short i am very poor, with no financial assets. & any job.

However, I have three sisters, one of whom is a permanent resident of Canada, while the other two are happily married and settled in India.
I Completed school education by living with my sister in India, she supported me financially & now paying for the college fee for Canada.
I am the youngest brother and all my sisters are elder than me.
My sister In Canada is also married & her husband also immigrated on spouse visa from India.

Facing Problems From both ends ( No Significant Ties in Home Country as I don't have parents or any financial assets and property to prove home country ties & Significant Family Ties In Canada as my sister is living there as a permanent resident.

Please Suggest What Should I do in this situation to get a Study permit ??