+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never received submitted application email.

Nidhi_123

May 17, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Please help me as soon as by sharing your knowledge.
I applied citizenship online on Sept 2023. But I never received any email of submission .

I am afraid that application never completed or submitted. But as far as I know i paid $630 for the file, review and sign it at the end of the application.

Not sure what I am missing here. I read online we received file submitted EMAIL rightnway after you submit file online.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Please help me as soon as by sharing your knowledge.
I applied citizenship online on Sept 2023. But I never received any email of submission .

I am afraid that application never completed or submitted. But as far as I know i paid $630 for the file, review and sign it at the end of the application.

Not sure what I am missing here. I read online we received file submitted EMAIL rightnway after you submit file online.
Looks like your application is lost . In this case I would create another email address and submit application again and submit same proof of fees . Also try to call them and see if they got any update.
By the way you never received any email for AOR or test ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Further for online applications -

We receive your application right after you submit it.

• You immediately get an email that confirms you’ve successfully submitted your application.
  • This email is not an AOR.
  • We need time to check that your application is complete.
  • You’ll get an AOR after we check that your application is complete.

Man.ius

Aug 15, 2021
Check here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

it says -

You can only check your application status after you receive your AOR letter or email.
We’re now sending AOR letters or emails for paper and online applications received
the week of September 9, 2023
If you still haven’t received your AOR, your application may be
  • incomplete and on its way back to you, or
  • going through further review before we start processing it
The page you mentioned is not updated.

https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/

We're now sending AOR letters or emails for applications received

the week of November 13, 2023
If you still haven't received your AOR, your application may be

• taking longer for us to review due to COVID-19
  • incomplete and on its way back to you, or
  • going through further review before we start processing it
You need to wait for your AOR before you can

• create a status tracker account
  • check your application status
  • contact us

Nidhi_123

May 17, 2017
Looks like your application is lost . In this case I would create another email address and submit application again and submit same proof of fees . Also try to call them and see if they got any update.
By the way you never received any email for AOR or test ?
No !! I never receive any aor or any kind of proof that says application submitted !

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee , kindly please guys ::: can I use past fee receipt to upload it ?
Yes use same fee receipt as your application looks lost in their system. Also AOR these day is taking around 20 days to 1 month . If possible try to change different email and apply from different email account.

Nidhi_123

May 17, 2017
Hey @Miss bee , will that affect in application or raieae Any question in future ? If I complexly create new email and use it for citizenship application?

Nidhi_123

May 17, 2017
@Miss bee , but also the question is new email is not mentioned in my IRCC account . Will that be a question? Why not updates or mentioned in IRCC account ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee , but also the question is new email is not mentioned in my IRCC account . Will that be a question? Why not updates or mentioned in IRCC account ?
I recommend new email as sometimes you don’t get correspondence from cic but you can use same email if you are getting invitation code from cic . There won’t be any issues.

Rand_18

May 9, 2024
Any updates? I’m in the same situation. One time I received an email that there was a log in attempt to my account and that I need to confirm whether it was me or not. I never noticed the email until later. I’m still wondering if that’s a reason why I haven’t received anything. Shouldn’t be a reason in my opinion. Never received an AOR or a confirmation email when I submitted and paid any way .