+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP International Education Stream

AliMay

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hi!

I have a question. I already received an LAA and needs to answer some eligibility questions on the site. I'm also applying under International Education Stream. There's a question: As an international student graduate of a Manitoba post-secondary school I have been working in Manitoba for at least six months continuously for the same employer who has offered me a full-time, long-term job. However, I started my full-time job on January 4. Should I click no for this question?
And if I click no this sections shows: I am a skilled worker who is not employed in Manitoba but who has the education, experience, language ability, adaptability and other factors to have a self-assessment score sufficient to apply. (Select your score from the MPNP Self-assessment Worksheet from the dropdown below.)

Is this the right one to be under the International Education Stream?

Thanks in advance!

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022
This is the question, where is that link for International Education Stream / Career Employment Pathway?
When creating an Expression of Interest I see only links for the following pathways:
- PNP For Skilled Workers - Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers (EOI-SW)
- PNP for Business Immigration - Expression of Interest - Business (EOI-B)
There is no link for Career Employment Pathway.

I'm about to apply for MPNP-IES(career employment pathway) but I'm totally confused. Do I need to email MPNP first.

How it works?
Can someone tell the whole process since starting.

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022
I'm about to apply for MPNP-IES(career employment pathway) but I'm totally confused. Do I need to email MPNP first.

How it works?

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022
Hello,
Could you please advise the link to apply for a nomination under the International Education Stream / Career Employment Pathway?
I see only options:
- PNP For Skilled Workers - Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers (EOI-SW)
- PNP for Business Immigration - Expression of Interest - Business (EOI-B)
Thank you!

How it works?

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022
Hi!

I have a question. I already received an LAA and needs to answer some eligibility questions on the site. I'm also applying under International Education Stream. There's a question: As an international student graduate of a Manitoba post-secondary school I have been working in Manitoba for at least six months continuously for the same employer who has offered me a full-time, long-term job. However, I started my full-time job on January 4. Should I click no for this question?
And if I click no this sections shows: I am a skilled worker who is not employed in Manitoba but who has the education, experience, language ability, adaptability and other factors to have a self-assessment score sufficient to apply. (Select your score from the MPNP Self-assessment Worksheet from the dropdown below.)

Thanks in advance!
Facing the same issue. I'm from same category career employment pathway.

What option did you choose?

Suggest me what to choose in eligibility questions?

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022
Hi!

Thanks in advance!
What option did you select in this situation in your LAA?

Aug 20, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hi!

Thanks in advance!
Facing similar issue in 2024. How did you answer this question?