+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
I called them 2-3 days ago. I said it’s been over 2 months and I still didn’t get my oath. Is there a problem etc etc. That’s all
Good to know you had a helpful agent.. Because everyone seems to be useless in my case.

Hoping your GU is an indication.. Please keep us posted

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
I hope we all get our oath soon. I’m wondering about @Debby25
I just checked my tracker and nothing :(

I’m glad though that you have a GU, it can definitely mean something and give you hope! I hope it means finally Oath.

Please keep us posted!

I called IRCC on Tuesday so I was really hoping to get some movement today.

Reactions: nmdemp

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
I just checked my tracker and nothing :(

I’m glad though that you have a GU, it can definitely mean something and give you hope! I hope it means finally Oath.

Please keep us posted!

I called IRCC on Tuesday so I was really hoping to get some movement today.
I hope you’ll get something very soon. As you said it can definitely mean something and give me a hope. Let’s see what’s going to happen.

I’ll let you guys know for sure.

JamFarr

Apr 17, 2019
Has anyone applied for travel documents while waiting on citizenship? I was hoping to have passport by summer, but my hope is getting lower by the day.

lucifer97

Oct 19, 2021
Did anyone receive the invitation for the Citizenship test recently from the Mississauga office?

My tracker's status for the Citizenship Test was updated from "Not Started" to "In Progress as of 24th April 2024. But I have not yet received any formal email invitation to appear for the test and also if I try to log in to the citizenship test page using my application # and the UCI#, it doesn't allow me to proceed with the test.

jsbach

Apr 10, 2024
I called them 2-3 days ago. I said it’s been over 2 months and I still didn’t get my oath. Is there a problem etc etc. That’s all
Just called them and was told your application is still in 8 months time frame and waiting is the only thing..... WTF! I will stop watching my tracker until July I think. Good luck to everyone else.

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Just called them and was told your application is still in 8 months time frame and waiting is the only thing..... WTF! I will stop watching my tracker until July I think. Good luck to everyone else.
It really depends on who the agent is.. Unfortunately the ones I get provide similar responses. I even had someone say "If the VO is processing your application within the processing time, they are doing their job." and I am like "SUREEE!!!!"