+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
@Debby25 you think we are non routine applicants? As per your progress LPP means nothing
Unfortunately, I think I am. I read somewhere that if you go over the processing time, most likely you’re non-routine. I’m not entirely sure why I would be non-routine though. In November I had the interview with the officer and from the GCMS notes I see she was satisfied with everything and had no further concerns.

You are still within the 8 months, right?

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Unfortunately, I think I am. I read somewhere that if you go over the processing time, most likely you’re non-routine. I’m not entirely sure why I would be non-routine though. In November I had the interview with the officer and from the GCMS notes I see she was satisfied with everything and had no further concerns.

You are still within the 8 months, right?
that’s interesting tbh. But I believe they will schedule your oath soon. That’s what I feel.

Yes. First week of July will be 8 months. Let’s see what’s going to happen

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
My guess is you were lucky enough.. I tried mailing to test email and oath email, none of them went back.

How long did it take to receive your email reply, btw?
Took me a week more or less for the whole correspondence. But, if possible, you can send a follow-up if you didn't receive anything.

Again, my suggestion is do what makes you at ease. I am sure it will pan out soon.

Reactions: jsbach