+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

language abilities

maria007

Aug 12, 2014
Has any 1 filed for a caips when one of the reason for rejection was language abilities and the level of establishment

Please reply it's urgent

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
I applied,,,

vikasB

Aug 3, 2014
hi bro mine also got rejection under spp on 12 august 2014,i also have the same reasons. i need to talk to u bro.search me on FB Vikas Bhoria ,Rishikul Vidyapeeth school ,catch me soon bro so that v can discuss

jackcharles

May 7, 2024
It is indeed incredible how language fits in as a piece of brain skill. We are gifted with this amazing strength to portray abstract concepts and emotions through words. However, these discussions might sometimes stumble through contentious passages, very especially in the UK where language learning, bilingualism, and accents are controversial topics uk. It is of the essence to get into these conversations having an open-mindedness and the willingness to hear from several viewpoints.

Albert001

May 7, 2024
Language aptitude relates to more than just knowing how to speak and listen. Reading and writing are also key aspects of this ability. Language skillfulness may differ from person to person, either being the native speaker or the learner of a new language, but without doubt, brushing up these abilities is the key factor to successful communication and individual development. consider partnering with professional book editing services to boost your language abilities and make a lasting effect through your writing