+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC profile expirng

Rookie369

Apr 15, 2024
My IRCC profile is expiring while my OINP HCP is under "Decision in Progress".

I consulted someone and he said to wait till my profile expires so that I can inform OINP with the notice expiration Email from IRCC.

However, after inquiry, I received an email from OINP saying " You must maintain a valid profile in the Express Entry system from the time of application until the time of nomination.

If you delete your Express Entry profile and create a new one while your application is still being processed by the OINP, you must notify the OINP and provide:

• A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile with the Express Entry number and job seeker validation code visible

Please note that the OINP may require you to provide additional or updated documents to support your request. OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required. "

Should I delete my current profile and create a new one then inform OINP or wait to expire automatically and then inform OINP?

Reactions: Abdul123456

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My IRCC profile is expiring while my OINP HCP is under "Decision in Progress".

I consulted someone and he said to wait till my profile expires so that I can inform OINP with the notice expiration Email from IRCC.

However, after inquiry, I received an email from OINP saying " You must maintain a valid profile in the Express Entry system from the time of application until the time of nomination.

If you delete your Express Entry profile and create a new one while your application is still being processed by the OINP, you must notify the OINP and provide:

• A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile with the Express Entry number and job seeker validation code visible

Please note that the OINP may require you to provide additional or updated documents to support your request. OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required. "

Should I delete my current profile and create a new one then inform OINP or wait to expire automatically and then inform OINP?
If it is expiring soon , you should submit new profile and send OINP letter which you get after submitting new profile.

Reactions: Rookie369