+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Insufficient document upload file size

kac_hy

Jan 29, 2024
Hey guys, can someone help me. I having issues with the maximum 2mb file limit on IRCC website. My proof of Funds is quite large cause I have two sponsors and I can't compress them well enough that will make them with 2mb and still be legible to read. I planned to divide it into two and upload the second file in the personal consent file allocation and them give an explanation in my letter of explanation of what I did. Please is this a good idea or is there another option that can be recommended?

kac_hy

Jan 29, 2024
Hey guys, can someone help me. I having issues with the maximum 2mb file limit on IRCC website. My proof of Funds is quite large cause I have two sponsors and I can't compress them well enough that will make them with 2mb and still be legible to read. I planned to divide it into two and upload the second file in the personal consent file allocation and them give an explanation in my letter of explanation of what I did. Please is this a good idea or is there another option that can be recommended?
I would really appreciate if someone could help me answer this.