+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian passport surrender

jyojyoti

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Hello, I am looking to process application for Indian passport surrendering at Vancouver. Do they take walk-ins? If not, how can i book an appointment?
Currently, what is the processing time period for these applications? Is there any tracker for them? Thanks!
yea i did walk in surrey office

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Hey!
I applied for my surrender certificate in Ottawa (BLS) Walkin, on March 16th, the status is still processing at high commission, its been more than 5 weeks.
Should i call up the High Commission?, BLS says its outside their purview.

Is there any other course of action that i can take?
Common thing for Ottawa. 8 weeks is the average timeline.
I applied on March 2, became available for collection just yesterday.

RP11

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hello!

Is Canadian passport copy is mandatory while submitting the application for "Surrender Indian Passport"... Does anyone submitted it without canadian passport.

Thanks

Essess

May 8, 2024
Hello!

Is Canadian passport copy is mandatory while submitting the application for "Surrender Indian Passport"... Does anyone submitted it without canadian passport.

Thanks
If canadian passport you have and
Hello!

Thanks
if you didn't apply for canadian passport just write on letter you are in process to apply for canadian passport and self attest that letter attach with your application

RP11

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
If canadian passport you have and

if you didn't apply for canadian passport just write on letter you are in process to apply for canadian passport and self attest that letter attach with your application
Thank you! this helps..

rohitmalik04

May 1, 2024
Common thing for Ottawa. 8 weeks is the average timeline.
I applied on March 2, became available for collection just yesterday.
I applied on March 9th, and my application is also still under review. If SC processing application avg time at OTT now 8 weeks, I wonder what is avg processing time for OCI cards?!