+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP+ for Quebec CSQ holders

sikander7

Jul 7, 2023
Hello everyone,

Here, I would to like share my few questions with the timeline.

I hv recd my CSQ on 12th Jan and after that I recd invitation to apply for Open Work Permit under IMP+ on 18th JAN-2024.

I applied for the same on 29th-Jan-24 and biometrics were done on 06-Feb.

But Since then I haven't received any update. So, I just want to know, if there is anyone else in the same boat.

Just waiting and waiting.....

if you guyz want you can also mail me at sikander.saini1@gmail.com

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Hi. Can you share your timeline up to receiving your CSQ if possible? It will be much appreciated. I applied more than a month ago and am getting anxious because I haven't gotten any updates since then.

sikander7

Jul 7, 2023
Hi. Can you share your timeline up to receiving your CSQ if possible? It will be much appreciated. I applied more than a month ago and am getting anxious because I haven't gotten any updates since then.
my timeline
Invitation: 29-Jun-23
Payment Done: 20-Jul-23
Document Sent: 25-Jul-23
AOR: 25-Aug-23
Quebec Value Test Passed: 04-Sep-23
Extra Document Requested: 25-Oct-23
Documents Sent: 21-Nov-23
AOR: 25-Dec-23
CSQ Received: 12-Jan-24

All the best for your CSQ journey.

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Thank you! It seems that most always have to wait more than 1 month after passing the value test. Hopefully I will get an update soon.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hello everyone,

Here, I would to like share my few questions with the timeline.

I hv recd my CSQ on 12th Jan and after that I recd invitation to apply for Open Work Permit under IMP+ on 18th JAN-2024.

I applied for the same on 29th-Jan-24 and biometrics were done on 06-Feb.

But Since then I haven't received any update visit. So, I just want to know, if there is anyone else in the same boat.

Just waiting and waiting.....

if you guyz want you can also mail me at
If you're waiting for updates on your Open Work Permit application after completing biometrics, it's not uncommon for there to be a delay. Processing times can vary, and it's normal to feel anxious during this waiting period. You're not alone in this situation, and many others may be experiencing similar delays. Hang in there, and hopefully, you'll receive an update soon.