+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imm 1294 form for UAE middle east and home country gather here who have change the home address and got the visa

Hossain619

Jan 13, 2020
Hello people I am stuck in bad situation maybe there are many people who are stuck in this situation. I already have one refusal from UAE for study permit. So I am planning to apply from home country. On the first day after I land in my home country I would apply for study permit. But there is a catch to it in Imm1294 section 7 ,8 and 9

Section 7 current residency is home country and passport expiry date ?

Section 8 previous residence is UAE and visa expiry date?

Section 9 applying from home country

Now I want to know if I change the address will it show misrepresentation and give 5 years ban as per few people saying. Even though I will be in my country at that time when applying.

On the other hand, few people are saying to apply from home country as I am a citizen there and visa ratio chances are more compare to middle east or UAE. In middle east Abu Dhabi they would definitely give rejection on the basis of 4 points. Only few lucky people get the visa and others dont. I don't consider myself lucky anyway I go with stats or data.

Suppose I want to apply from home country so in sop and Justification letter do I need to mention why I am applying from home country due to long vacation 4-5 months and provide the landing ticket and passport stamp of landing.

My status in UAE is under a business partner visa and family is here in UAE only.

Please help me out and others who has change the address and got the study visa.