India
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
Hello All. Silent Reader here. I would like to share timelines on my sister in law's HCCP Application + 1 dependent. I am her employer:

Jan 1, 2023- Submitted App
May 2023- AOR + Biometrics
Sept 2023- Medical Request
Sept 2023- Medical Passed
Sept 2023- Request Additional Docs, Police Clearance, PPR Fee (all Fees0
Jan 2024- IRCC Confirmation they received all Requested Docs
Feb 5, 2024- Eligibility Passed
Feb 6, 2024- Invitation Pre-arrival services

Now- Applying for 13yr old son's SP Minor. Looking at March Arrival to Canada
I have pretty much same situation like yours. I'm the employer of my sister and applied for her permit on January 1st, 2024 under Gaining Experience Category of HCCP.

Now just want to get some more details about taxes and other stuff like my question is, how will you manage to pay taxes? Or how your sister in law will manage to pay taxes?

Second thing, what if she gets pregnant during her file process and becomes unable to work after arriving in Canada. How will she submit her 12 months of experience gained in Canada???

Really need to clear this doubts for future planning. If you have the answers, that would be really appreciated.

Thank you

warayako

Jun 3, 2015
I have pretty much same situation like yours. I'm the employer of my sister and applied for her permit on January 1st, 2024 under Gaining Experience Category of HCCP.

Now just want to get some more details about taxes and other stuff like my question is, how will you manage to pay taxes? Or how your sister in law will manage to pay taxes?

Second thing, what if she gets pregnant during her file process and becomes unable to work after arriving in Canada. How will she submit her 12 months of experience gained in Canada???

Really need to clear this doubts for future planning. If you have the answers, that would be really appreciated.

Thank you
Hey there, I believe opening a business number (BN) with CRA would take care of how taxes are paid (though I have not open yet the BN and planning to open a month before her arrival).. With regards to 12 months experience, the eligibility letter indicated that she will be given 3 years work permit and so she has more than enough time to gain the 12 months experience...

warayako

Jun 3, 2015
Ohh, so it took a year to get a work permit, but if all your documents are right and they don't need any other information from you then it might be little early right??

I have submitted everything and paid the full fees as well, so hoping to get it early.
Hey there, waiting times on the process considers a lot of factors and so we cannot say it would be early.. In our case, we made sure all of the requirements are complete. The additional documents are I believe necessary to confirm there has no changes since we filled (Jan 2023) up to the date they requested it... Also, I am seeing applications from 2019, 2022...2023 that is still waiting for updates. I think we are just fortunate that our officer was quick on reviewing the files. Goodluck to you. my friend!

Reactions: vs1980

DaxPatel

Jan 24, 2018
Hello All. Silent Reader here. I would like to share timelines on my sister in law's HCCP Application + 1 dependent. I am her employer:

Jan 1, 2023- Submitted App
May 2023- AOR + Biometrics
Sept 2023- Medical Request
Sept 2023- Medical Passed
Sept 2023- Request Additional Docs, Police Clearance, PPR Fee (all Fees0
Jan 2024- IRCC Confirmation they received all Requested Docs
Feb 5, 2024- Eligibility Passed
Feb 6, 2024- Invitation Pre-arrival services

Now- Applying for 13yr old son's SP Minor. Looking at March Arrival to Canada
Do we need to apply for VISA?
Do we need to submit passport for visa stamping??

asv2410

Feb 22, 2024
Buenos Dias:
Quisiera su apoyo con informacion. Soy Residente y mi esposa y yo trabajamos, tengo a mi hermana tambien aca en Canada. Mi padre esta viniendo como Turista ya que necesita de nuestros cuidados porque tiene un Diagnostico medico de Cuidado. Mi Hermana es enfermera en nuestro pais con mas de 20 anos de experiencia y estudio aca en Canada para Home support worker. Actualmente tiene casi un ano trabajando con ancianos. La voy a contratar para que cuide a mi papa y a mi mama quienes son mayores de 70 anos. Lo que quisiera preguntarte es si seria factible que este contrato sea valido para la aplicacion a la Residencia por el Programa Home Support Worker gaining experience category. Tenemos toda la documentacion que acredita que mi padre es una persona de cuidado de los hospitales, y que la mayoria de sus hijos estamos aqui, asi como los estudios de mi hermana, examenes de ingles, taxes y experiencia como enfermera. Su esposo trabaja y ya tiene mas de un ano de experiencia como operador de maquinaria industrial. Asi mismo tengo mis reportes que acreditan que puedo pagar por sus servicios a tiempo completo. Tambien ella ya valido su titulo de enfermera en la WES para Canada y va a aplicar al board de enfermeras de canada en el futuro. Gracias por sus opiniones!

asv2410

Feb 22, 2024
Good morning:
I would like your support with information. I am a Resident and my wife and I work, I have my sister also here in Canada. My father is coming as a Tourist since he needs our care because he has a Medical Care Diagnosis. My Sister is a nurse in our country with more than 20 years of experience and study here in Canada as a Home Support worker. He currently has been working with the elderly for almost a year. I am going to hire her to take care of my father and mother who are over 70 years old. What I would like to ask you is if it would be feasible for this contract to be valid for the application to the Residence for the Home Support Worker Program gaining category experience. We have all the documentation that proves that my father is a hospital care person, and that most of his children are here, as well as my sister's studies, English exams, taxes and experience as a nurse. Her husband works and already has more than a year of experience as an industrial machinery operator. Likewise, I have my reports that prove that I can pay for their services full time. She also already validated her nursing degree at the WES for Canada and will apply to the Canadian nursing board in the future. Thanks for your opinions!

Reactions: andrews17

vs1980

Mar 30, 2015
Hello Fellow Members,

My Sister received the Eligibility passed letter on Feb 22nd for Jan 2023 application. It says "This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Home Child Care Provider Class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements of the permanent residence pre-assessment stage under the Home Child Care Provider Class.
Your temporary residence application has been approved and an occupation-restricted open work permit is being issued. This work permit will allow you to work in Canada as a temporary resident to gain some or all of the 12 months of work experience needed for your application for permanent residence."

What is the next process after this, will she get a PPR or there are few more steps. Also her employer financial condition has changed, can she work for any other employer in the same occupation or can I become her employer without issue as I meet all the criteria. Thanks