+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Vancouverthebest

Star Member
May 21, 2024
Well, I believe that a unique person is someone who discovers that they're just about 99% the same as everyone else. Peace, health and fulfillment are baseline desires and insecurity doesn't allow for those things. You can change whatever you decide to change and get stuck in the mud or propelled into the bliss of utter independence and still end up miserable either way.

My "cultural foundation" says generally, you don't ask for help and when you fall down you get up again. It doesn't help. If you'd be safe and happier somewhere else and it's practical, go there. But since you're in Vancouver, stay there and make the best of it while staying true to yourself. Vancouver's an opportunity to live so unlock that part of you that knows how to ease into a new experience to see what it holds, and not what it lacks.

And keep updating your H&C with all of the new letters of support from people you meet who are delighted by your stubborn adherence to negative stereotypes.

The most efficient immigration systems are in countries that people don't wish to travel to, so Canada's system was born with a limp that will never be corrected.
I’m against cultural life styles so I’m not belong to any culture, Ofc u can try to whatever you want to change but the question is here is it possible to change? Is it easy to change? How long does it take to change? No come on life is not like this.

I’m continuing to update my claim but not by sending letters from people because I don’t have any friends here!! Cause everything is fake here in Canada I can’t trust anyone.

Vancouverthebest

Star Member
May 21, 2024
Thank God for that. The way you behave in this forum and talk about people, calling them names, is atrocious.
First of all who is ur god? Then u know why I’m behaving like this ? Because of many fucking ppl like you, go check my previous posts and comments how I’m show my respect to respectful people but definitely not for you because u don’t deserve it

Vancouverthebest

Star Member
May 21, 2024
I got this message from ircc agent number #8513

your application is in queue for processing assessments…….
Is that mean still they don’t touch my file ?