+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot To Sign and Submit Updated Documents

BigJim123

May 7, 2024
Hello,

I was contacted a few weeks ago about providing some additional documents, namely my education transcripts from high school. I updated this information the same day and thought that the information had been submitted automatically. Today I have come to realize that you need to press "next" in order to submit and sign again in order for the documents to be submitted to the IRCC. In the email I received to update my information it mentioned a deadline to submit my additional information, and said that in case I fail to meet the deadline my application will be judged based on the information I have already uploaded. Now that I have submitted this information it doesn’t mention anything like “date overdue” or anything of that nature. Will my information be received now, or is it too late.

Thank you for your time.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

I was contacted a few weeks ago about providing some additional documents, namely my education transcripts from high school. I updated this information the same day and thought that the information had been submitted automatically. Today I have come to realize that you need to press "next" in order to submit and sign again in order for the documents to be submitted to the IRCC. In the email I received to update my information it mentioned a deadline to submit my additional information, and said that in case I fail to meet the deadline my application will be judged based on the information I have already uploaded. Now that I have submitted this information it doesn’t mention anything like “date overdue” or anything of that nature. Will my information be received now, or is it too late.

Thank you for your time.
It could go either way. It's impossible for any of us to say for certain.