+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI background check

headingnorth

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
hi all -
I was requested to upload via webform the police clearance certificate from FBI for my time in the US as part of my citizenship application.
I have a copy of the one I used to apply for PR, is that good enough?

How can I get fingerprint in GTA to apply for background check ?

is there an online version I can apply while in Canada ? I saw that by going to a usps you can do the online one? I suppose I could cross over to Buffalo and do that…would it work especially since I would not have us address Id

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
hi all -
I was requested to upload via webform the police clearance certificate from FBI for my time in the US as part of my citizenship application.
I have a copy of the one I used to apply for PR, is that good enough?

How can I get fingerprint in GTA to apply for background check ?

is there an online version I can apply while in Canada ? I saw that by going to a usps you can do the online one? I suppose I could cross over to Buffalo and do that…would it work especially since I would not have us address Id

I did the same thing for Pr( fbi clearance ) but it was 4 years ago. They didn’t asked again. If you provided them long ago like I did so you have to get it again. Otherwise your process will extended.

For the fingerprint if you type RCMP finger print on google you’ll see many places doing it. I suggest you to pick the place the most positive comment