+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expiration of IELTS result

Dec 27, 2023
Hello, I have received PNP certificate recently through OINP. I want to now apply for PR through PNP non-express and problem is my IELTS result is expiring on July 1st week. I am projecting to submit my file before may 26th.
In that case should my IELTS result be valid till the date I submit application or till time I get AOR? Because currently AOR takes 3-4 months.
If it is kind of grey area, then can I give new IELTS and submit the application with new result (other than the one I submitted for PNP certificate) for this entry? will it be conflicting?

Any guidance will help.
Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, I have received PNP certificate recently through OINP. I want to now apply for PR through PNP non-express and problem is my IELTS result is expiring on July 1st week. I am projecting to submit my file before may 26th.
In that case should my IELTS result be valid till the date I submit application or till time I get AOR? Because currently AOR takes 3-4 months.
If it is kind of grey area, then can I give new IELTS and submit the application with new result (other than the one I submitted for PNP certificate) for this entry? will it be conflicting?

Any guidance will help.
Thanks
It should be valid at time you submit your application. Doesn’t matter if it expires next day or week or month.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021

Any guidance will help.
Thanks
there is no grey area here, your English test must be valid until you submit your application. Make sure you send your application before the expiration date.