+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you want US Visa Appointment ‘earliest’ date?

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
Because that wasn't the consulate you chose when filling the form. The consulate on the ds 160 form and where you would be doing the interview has to match.
no it doesnt you can interview at a different venue/city. If you want to be on the safe side you can fill another ds 160 and take it with you to the interview. Many people have different cities because of the appointment availability

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022
no it doesnt you can interview at a different venue/city. If you want to be on the safe side you can fill another ds 160 and take it with you to the interview. Many people have different cities because of the appointment availability
I never said you can't interview at a different consulate. The whole point is the consulate on the ds160 and the one for the interview has to match. My consulate was Toronto. Got an interview at Vancouver and filled a new ds 160.

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022
Hi
How can I change consulate location without redoing the application?

Note! You only need to do this after you've gotten an appointment at a different consulate.

You can wait till getting close to your appointment to do this. I did mine 3 days before my appointment.

All the best!