+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bussiness adminstration in demand in Canada currently?

Apr 4, 2024
I have applied for Canadina college (Humber) with Bussiness Administration so is that Good for international student visa according to the new rules of IRCC please ?? Thank you and tell me more about the college from your personal experience too?.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I have applied for Canadina college (Humber) with Bussiness Administration so is that Good for international student visa according to the new rules of IRCC please ?? Thank you and tell me more about the college from your personal experience too?.
The question is , is that program good for you ? Is that what you want to pursue as a career in life when you return home ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Not a particularly useful degree that will lead to any job opportunities especially in Canada. Also one of the programs that will have significantly reduced approval rates. Want to remain in Canada study nursing or a trade.