Nomination.....
got CSQ Jun-2015
AOR Received.
25-10-2010
IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Brush up you french huckle berries////....

raph_04

Jul 13, 2011
Hi

I need help to fill the CSQ form a small doubt about application for selection should be filled by both Principle Applicant and spouse boxes which one i need to tick or we have to fill separate by both of us.

In language skills for English I have taken Medium certificate from University and also I have written IELTS before it is expired now, for Listening 7.0 and Speaking 6.5, so which level I need to select.
For French I have just enrolled but the classes are going to start from september 16th.

Are any of the diplomas entered under Question 8 Québec diplomas or their equivalent and found among these choices: I have Done MBA HR from UK,Bachelor degree in civil engineer from India.
Is it compulsory to have transcripts for my spouse he done technical course for 3yrs after his 10th and his english is very basic. not ready to take french classes.

Photograph Sizes for Quebec application,How many we need provide for principle,spouse and 2 children and for IMM008 application.

Please help me out...........what to do?

Thanks

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

As I told you earlier that I will also contact BIQ,Hong Kong asking about the current status of my file and therefore I made Case Specific Inquiry yesterday and today I got reply from them which I have pasted below. Though it is not a good news for me :( :( :((As being a March 2011 applicant will have to wait more, Seniors first!!! :) :) :)) but it will definitely a good news for seniors like "quebec2011,blocker and others...." who are currently waiting for the interviews or interview waiver and applied before mid of Jan. 2011 !!!!! Hope all these our friends get a good news in the coming days/weeks.

Bonjour,

Please note that your file is now in queue waiting for the preliminary evaluation, you will be informed of the result once it is done.

In general, the interview will be held in Hong Kong.

Also, you have to note that with continued increase in intake of skilled worker application since August 2010, we are now experiencing backlog at stage of preliminary studies. If you have submitted your file before mid. Jan. 2011 and has obtained a file reference from us already, you may hear from us with regard to decision on evaluation of your file at preliminary stage before end of 2011. For all those submitted afterwards, you are welcome to contact us if you have any updated documents to furnish us. Otherwise, please be patient and take necessary follow up action only when you receive our further advice.

Your kind cooperation is much appreciated.

Veuillez agréer l'expression de nos sentiments les meilleurs.
Candy TSANG

Salutations distinguées/Sincerely,

Bureau d'immigration du Québec
c/o Consulate General of Canada
10/F, Tower 1, Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Hong Kong
Téléphone : (852) 2810-7183
Télécopieur : (852) 2845-3889
Site web: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca

Yogie

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
sent my documents last sept. 2. now waiting for my AOR

peso

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys any news and when do you think the next interview date will be?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
peso said:
guys any news and when do you think the next interview date will be?
Today I called them and 3 days ago I sent them e-mail too, but they say that your file is in the queue for preliminary examination, however processing time update shows that those who have submitted their files in the month of October 2010 they should have been called for interview. Why are they saying two contradictory things? I am confused could somebody tell me what to do?

If the conduct interview for India in NOV as Usual then What will happen to me?

Do you know anywhere else to Complain about BIQ HK from their irresponsibility?

Peso tell me what to do ?

palakdhagia

Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Quebec 2011,I applied in Sept'10 have patience you will get positive reply soon meanwhile start doing homework like applying jobs in QC,Canada.You should at least have some 3,4 mails of communication which will show your interest to settled in QC.

Mes Amies Francophone.... I think you must have gone through my recent thread of receiving letter from BIQ for submitting the proof of level of understanding & oral expression in french which I have indicated as intermediate-7 in application form.

As per letter,deadline for submitting the proof in BIQ is 15th Oct and I have registered to take TCF exams in October and I'll get result in the 1st week of November.

My agent says that If I submit the receipt at least I will get extension for waiting for the result and I should score B2 level in exams.
I have received the receipt of TCF exam registration,tomorrow I will discuss with my agent that you submit this receipt as well as my DELFB1 certificate which I haven't submitted so far.By submitting DELF B1 certificate may be I get the interview date and they further test my knowledge in interview.He has also point that since I holds bachelor degree I should target clearing DELF B2 in order to be eligible for interview. I am depended upon my agent and have to follow his instruction.. :(

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
palakdhagia said:
@ Quebec 2011,I applied in Sept'10 have patience you will get positive reply soon meanwhile start doing homework like applying jobs in QC,Canada.You should at least have some 3,4 mails of communication which will show your interest to settled in QC.

Mes Amies Francophone.... I think you must have gone through my recent thread of receiving letter from BIQ for submitting the proof of level of understanding & oral expression in french which I have indicated as intermediate-7 in application form.

As per letter,deadline for submitting the proof in BIQ is 15th Oct and I have registered to take TCF exams in October and I'll get result in the 1st week of November.

My agent says that If I submit the receipt at least I will get extension for waiting for the result and I should score B2 level in exams.
I have received the receipt of TCF exam registration,tomorrow I will discuss with my agent that you submit this receipt as well as my DELFB1 certificate which I haven't submitted so far.By submitting DELF B1 certificate may be I get the interview date and they further test my knowledge in interview.He has also point that since I holds bachelor degree I should target clearing DELF B2 in order to be eligible for interview. I am depended upon my agent and have to follow his instruction.. :(
As far as I know you if they ask you to furnish your level of french by sending a recognized certificate then you should send that certificate which is giving you equal or more than points than the level that you have selected in your application. But I think if you could send your B1 certificate now and ask them to give you some more time to send your B2 certificate later or if possible to check your french level in day of Interview will surely help you a lot.

Do you know anyone from INDIA who may have file number of September or October and Has been communicated the interview date or place?

I am sure you can make it don't worry.

Good luck

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
you need to show further proof of french dominance.

palakdhagia

Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patience said:
you need to show further proof of french dominance.
@Patience..so it means I should clear B2 since I have 12+3 study to be eligible for interview.

Also,my agent told me same thing and to score B2 major focus Speaking(Expression orale) & Listening(Compréhension orale )and I have forwarded them exam registration receipt to get extension till the time I receive the exam result.

Now I will wait for the response from Quebec Govt whether they will consider and extend it or not

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogie said:
Bonjour,

Please note that your file is now in queue waiting for the preliminary evaluation, you will be informed of the result once it is done.

In general, the interview will be held in Hong Kong.

Also, you have to note that with continued increase in intake of skilled worker application since August 2010, we are now experiencing backlog at stage of preliminary studies. If you have submitted your file before mid. Jan. 2011 and has obtained a file reference from us already, you may hear from us with regard to decision on evaluation of your file at preliminary stage before end of 2011. For all those submitted afterwards, you are welcome to contact us if you have any updated documents to furnish us. Otherwise, please be patient and take necessary follow up action only when you receive our further advice.

Your kind cooperation is much appreciated.

Veuillez agréer l'expression de nos sentiments les meilleurs.
Candy TSANG

Salutations distinguées/Sincerely,

Bureau d'immigration du Québec
c/o Consulate General of Canada
10/F, Tower 1, Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Hong Kong
Téléphone : (852) 2810-7183
Télécopieur : (852) 2845-3889
Site web: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca

Yogie
same reply i got when i sent enquiry to BIQ, Hong kong. I think they have saved these words in their pc and when they get any enquiry, they just copy and paste it ... :D

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
If you are a nurse do you think the processing is faster?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
agnes_blush27 said:
If you are a nurse do you think the processing is faster?
Yes nursing is in priority list.

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
do you have any idea how long from the date of submission to get aor and how many months to wait to receieve a letter for interview.ty

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
agnes_blush27 said:
do you have any idea how long from the date of submission to get aor and how many months to wait to receieve a letter for interview.ty
30-45 days for AOR from BIQ HK .

11-??? months for interview call. :D

Good luck