+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Health Authority Stream Forum

VasjokDVD

Mar 12, 2024
BC PNP Health authority Stream, Non-EE (TEER 5)
Applyed Jan 24, 2024
Changed to In process - March 27, 2024
Decision - March 28, 2024

Reactions: Sid124

yadida

May 15, 2024
Hi,

Did anyone request BC PNP support from VCH when you received your job offer? Do you contact Benefit or your direct manager?

chlai77

Apr 23, 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm applying for non-EE BCPNP with my health authority job offer. Does anyone know if I can resign from the job after getting the nomination but before receiving PR?
Thank you!

Shadow24

May 18, 2024
I was just wondering to whom Should I contact if I need declaration form & recommendation letter. Also, from where I can get letter that has job duties with noc code. I work with PHSA.

kanupriya_71

Jan 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I am creating my EE BC PNP Health authority profile and have a few questions:

1. Under education tab, one section is "Have you enrolled in or completed a BC PNP eligible post-secondary program within B.C.?" I have studied Post degree diploma from a college in BC, should I mention that over here? Is that a BC PNP eligible post-secondary program?
2. Do I need to mention my 10th and 12th grade as well?
3.Under Family tab, do I need to fill information of my parents and siblings even if they live outside canada?
4. I am working 2 full time jobs. Do I need to mention all?
5. What does this question means "Did you claim points for language proficiency in English and French?"

Please help me with this. I would appreciate any information.

LuckyOne1011

May 21, 2024
Hi everyone, I would like to confirm if employees working Providence Health Care (PHC - St. Paul's hospital) are eligible to apply under this stream.