+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2023 Post your questions and timeline

KingofhopeBC

May 20, 2024
Hi,

Our company has 3 full-time employees. I'm working in Canada under the LMIA with the work permit.

Do you think if they accept me with my employer not having the 5 full-time employees? Is this mandatory or kind of subjective?

Is there anyone has the same experience? I mean someone that is nominated with less than 5 full-time employees?

Thank you for your help.
depend on where is your company, different zone with different requirements. But as I know, the company with 5 full-time employees is necessary for BCpnp application in the Vancouver

User110

May 19, 2024
Hello friends do I need to give medical exam even though I have done it with in 5 years from the date of my pr application.

User110

May 19, 2024
Hi my time l
Hi, Guys, the EE-bcpnp timetable of my case as follow:

PNP stage:
Dec-10- 2023 PNP(ITA 120 points)
Dec-21- 2023 Submitted applcation
Mar-11- 2024 PNP recommendation letter

PR Stage:
Mar-12- 2024 ITA
Mar-23- 2024 Submiited application + AOR
Apr-17 - 2024 BiL
Apr-18 - 2024 Biometric finish
May-20- 2024 MD(completed)/BIO(completed)/Eligibility(completed)/BC(in porgress)

My question is that, normally, how long time it will take to complete the BC and what the exactly mean of "Eligibilty", which probably means U have provide all the supported documents for application?something like that?)
Hi, for me n my spouse biometrics done , medical done for my spouse. I am wondering what would be next step.

I guess urs is almost done

KingofhopeBC

May 20, 2024
Hi my time l

Hi, for me n my spouse biometrics done , medical done for my spouse. I am wondering what would be next step.

I guess urs is almost done
I think U just need to wait and check the E-mail whether they ask for further information,and u also can register a tracker account normally since biometrics have done, it will show the details of your checking history from IRCC