+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for canadian visa (PR) - child with mild autism

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hi, our PR application has been completed in May of this year, but IRCC is saying we need to wait a bit more to get PR. Autism is not an issue in one's application. They are taking very good care of my son here. He goes to a fantastic special education school. We have daily communication with the teachers, principal, and vice principal. We also receive reports and go on regular meetings about his progress.
did you send any supporting documents for your child? on my side i dont send anything even school records, my medical is already passed but i dont know if its all for my family or for just me

anagas

Oct 10, 2023
did you send any supporting documents for your child? on my side i dont send anything even school records, my medical is already passed but i dont know if its all for my family or for just me
Did you receive PR card? I have a son with Angelman syndrome, IRCC asked me to send the medical for him. Please guide me whether I need to send Individual Education Plan (IEP) or another documents.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Did you receive PR card? I have a son with Angelman syndrome, IRCC asked me to send the medical for him. Please guide me whether I need to send Individual Education Plan (IEP) or another documents.
Hi how are you , yes we already received pr since march 8, we dont send anything only the medical of my son prior to his arrival here last 2022.

anagas

Oct 10, 2023
Hi how are you , yes we already received pr since march 8, we dont send anything only the medical of my son prior to his arrival here last 2022.
Many thanks for the replay, I was researching on what other documents we need to send to IRCC for teh kids with Angelamn syndrome.
Next week I have a medical examination.
Again thanks for the replay.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Many thanks for the replay, I was researching on what other documents we need to send to IRCC for teh kids with Angelamn syndrome.
Next week I have a medical examination.
Again thanks for the replay.
youre welcome , anyway you can just send any documents you have now they will ask you anyway if they need some documents, im actually here in Quebec so im not sure if it will be different on other provinces.