+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

3AB

May 7, 2024
Hi guys, I wanted to update my timeline, I received pre arrival letter Feb 8, 2024. They also removed medicals info in the status, not sure why.

Submitted online on Feb 22, 2023

AOR on Jul 26, 2023.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone else got updates too?

Hey!!

4 days between me and you, Since that my application submitted in 18 / Feb / 2023
But the thing is I didn't get any pre-arrival letter, And the last email that I got it was about application linked, What do you think? It's normal?

Reactions: himankkohli6

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
SPONSORSHIP - FAMILY CLASS &REFUGEE SPR Correspond Lang:
SPR Eligibility:
SPONSORSHIP - FAMILY CLASS CSC Date:
fI Ineligible:
Misrepresentation:
Family Size:
SA's Met For:
HC-CDA Triage:
REFUGEE
User ID/ID utilisat

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: N
Other Req:
Final:

BIOMETRICS:
Assessment: Required
Other Description:
Info: In Progress

online tracker says 45% complete, applied June, 2023.
Hi , Did you receive any update ?

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Hey!!

4 days between me and you, Since that my application submitted in 18 / Feb / 2023
But the thing is I didn't get any pre-arrival letter, And the last email that I got it was about application linked, What do you think? It's normal?
which processing office sent this letter ?

Melsi

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
SPONSORSHIP - FAMILY CLASS &REFUGEE SPR Correspond Lang:
SPR Eligibility:
SPONSORSHIP - FAMILY CLASS CSC Date:
fI Ineligible:
Misrepresentation:
Family Size:
SA's Met For:
HC-CDA Triage:
REFUGEE
User ID/ID utilisat

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:Not Started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: N
Other Req:
Final:

BIOMETRICS:
Assessment: Required
Other Description:
Info: In Progress

online tracker says 45% complete, applied June, 2023.
What is online tracker could you please share the linke?

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Hey!!

What’s your province?

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Hi everyone,

those are the recent updates that received after requesting my GSEM Notes, Does anyone have any idea what is my position ?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Req:
Final:
Hi ,
Any updates?

Sphinx13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
So happy for you. My friend, next will be eligibility, which you will get in a week. i remember that appealed time but now finally everything is good :)
Hey Friend good to hear from you. Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully, everything worked out for you as well. Yeah I received eligibility a few days ago.

Would you be kind enough to share what else can I expect? or what might be the next steps ?

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Hey Friend good to hear from you. Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully, everything worked out for you as well. Yeah I received eligibility a few days ago.

Would you be kind enough to share what else can I expect? or what might be the next steps ?
Have you called? Do you know if you passed background check or no yet? You might get P1 soon, finger crossed

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018

Have you called? Do you know if you passed background check or no yet? You might get P1 soon, finger crossed

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
I have a query that multiple representative can be kept for more than one application like separate for PR separate for travel documents separate for work permit