We know that you are doing research on immigration to Canada and are gathering knowledge about the process and the requirements. That's why we are glad you've come to us.
We would like to submit your application to the Canadian province of Saskatchewan as soon as possible and give you the best possible chance of receiving a Provincial nomination certificate and the opportunity to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
By retaining Attorney David Cohen, you will be represented by an established member of the Canadian Bar Association, a Canadian Provincial Law Society, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- Prepare your application for assessment by the provincial immigration officer.
- Advise you on how to have your educational credentials assessed by the appropriate organization designated by the Government.
- Provide you with a free IELTS online exam preparation course to assist you in obtaining the best result possible on the language proficiency exam.
- Speed up the immigration application process by avoiding mistakes that cause delays or refusals.
- Provide you with the tools and resources you need to help you to find work in Canada.
- Access the Canadian visa officer notes on your case, as your legal representative in Canada.
- Be your voice to the Saskatchewan immigration authorities.
- Treat you with the respect that you deserve ... always.
We invite you to read our Contract (Retainer Agreement) below, and then make a secure payment in order to retain our law firm.
We look forward to starting the Saskatchewan application process with you.