+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

You will be "Alive and Well and Living in Canada" soon!

rgvinson777

Dec 12, 2007
I'm not used to the food up here. I keep wanting to say "Lets go to the States to get something to eat." I guess you must have to be an American immigrant living in Canada to think that's funny because I don't get any laughs with that at all.

Canadians are more polite than Americans as far as I can tell, although I have run into a couple of rude Canadians so its nice to know that Canadians are human too.

I have been here for a couple of months now and generally speaking, I am still thrilled to be living here in BC. Its cold outside but its cozy inside. I'm not sleeping alone anymore and the cops aren't after me (kidding). Does it get any better than this????? (Chuckle!)

chocolover

Nov 28, 2008
I find Canadians more "tolerant" of each others rather than just "friendly" per se. I have lived in Canada all my life and wouldn't live anywhere else. However, I have noticed when I travel to the Southern states the people are really friendly. Down home Southern Hospitality I guess.
You're lucky you are in BC--- the weather is far more temperate than it is in the Eastern provinces. The snow that Vancouver is getting hit with right now is not normal. From what I hear, Vancouver and Victoria is beautiful in the summer.
Welcome to Canada!! and Congratualtions on your landing!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Welcome to our Province,i guess you agree with the UN rating Vancouver the 3rd best place on earth to live in and that includes a HEALTHIER DIET,We have among the the highest life expentancies in the first world longer then AMERICANS,Sorry about our healthy Rabbit food diet,Banning junk food in Schools etc