+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******* Yellowknife VO *********

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Yes, his name is Shawn
He received portal email AOR 2.03
MEP 2.25
GUs: 06.07, 08.27, 09.08, transferred from Van office to Yellowknife office at end of July.
That's crazy! I got GU on the 8th as well. That was my last one. I also had one on the 30th of August and one back in July I think.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2020
I just received the portal email asking for information, and I logged on to the cic account and saw a ghost update today (not sure when that happened)
Guess it’s finally coming, best luck to everyone!
Hey everyone, I have received the ecopr!
The first portal email asking for information is on 9/1, second portal email to submit photo is on 9/3 and the ecopr on 9/10.
Best of luck to everyone!!!

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Sent in a webform more than a month ago and got reply last week that since i called them they after the webform( which i never got connected to the agent btw) they dont need to answer my query. Called them today and got connected, agent denied opening my file since its not an emergency. 2.5 months of waiting and no news after approval. FFS.

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Sent in a webform more than a month ago and got reply last week that since i called them they after the webform( which i never got connected to the agent btw) they dont need to answer my query. Called them today and got connected, agent denied opening my file since its not an emergency. 2.5 months of waiting and no news after approval. FFS.
Right??? The lack of compassion they have, in their claim to have compassion for Afghanistan, they suddenly think other people have no emergency. This is so ridiculous. I waited on the line for almost an hour yesterday, got connected and I think the agent recognized it's a local number, totally hung up on me!!!

MillSt

Aug 26, 2021
So even if you manage to get hold of an agent, they are refusing to talk if it's inland applicants? I was thinking of calling them today/tomorrow.