20th March 2014
Passport Req..
4th April 2014 and received on 9 th April at CPPO
VISA ISSUED...
9th April and 15 April received passport to home
LANDED..........
16th April @ Peace Arch bridge, Whiterock, BC
Hello All
We have received medicals in Oct 2013 but delayed my wife's X-ray due pregnancy, now my wife completed her X-ray and would reach to CIC by monday.

My question is, anything else i have to submit to the CIC? Baby born in Canada. I have to send baby's Birth certificate too and also any other form i have to fill and send to CIC?

Please advise me seniors

Thanks

Maxim1251

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-07-12
AOR Received.
2013-09-12
IELTS Request
Submitted with package
Med's Request
2014-02-25
Med's Done....
2014-03-04 (received on 2014-03-13)
Passport Req..
2014-04-10
VISA ISSUED...
2014-04-14
LANDED..........
2014-04-17
Anmed said:
Hello All
We have received medicals in Oct 2013 but delayed my wife's X-ray due pregnancy, now my wife completed her X-ray and would reach to CIC by monday.

My question is, anything else i have to submit to the CIC? Baby born in Canada. I have to send baby's Birth certificate too and also any other form i have to fill and send to CIC?

Please advise me seniors

Thanks
I did sent my son's (Canadian born) birth certificate scan to CIC as e-mail attachment. I believe nothing else is necessary as the Canadian born child does not get involved in immigration process. Neither it speeds up immigration process...

Anmed

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-December-2012
AOR Received.
6-Feb-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
23-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
20th March 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thank you Maxim1251,

mofan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Anmed said:
Hello All

Please advise me seniors

Thanks
Hi Anmed,
We are in the same situation as you were. I just got MR last week, and my wife is 11 weeks now. So please correct me if my plan is not appropriate, go to finish all exams except x-ray for my wife, and get a notice from the doctor and send to CIC by email, then wait, wait and wait until my wife completes her x-ray after delivery.
Is it all I need to do? Will the doctor upload our medical exam result without x-ray?
Look forward to your replay.
Thank you!

Forgot to mention that we are currently living in Vancouver. Our future baby will get a Canadian passport much earlier than us. :)

Anmed

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-December-2012
AOR Received.
6-Feb-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
23-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
20th March 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello Mofan
Congratulations..
Yes, complete all except X-Ray,. Doctor will upload u r medicals to cic with in a week or so. And doctors office will give you a deferral form, just scan and send to cic email and also mention that," u have completed medicals except x- Ray and will complete after baby born"

If u need conformation, just order GCMS notes and u will find on hold due to pregnancy.

Once the baby born, go to the x-ray centre and finish the X-ray. And inform to cic, they will ask you to send the baby birth certificate. It take 1-2weeks to get from BC vital stat. After getting the birth certificate , just scan and email to cic. Almost u r done and u will get wt in week for passport request.

I too live in Vancouver, we finished landing on 16 th April.

Good luck.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
It's also worth noting that you should do full research into x-ray during pregnancy.
I did mine when I was at 14 weeks based on research from the American, Canadian and British medical boards saying there were very low levels of radiation involved. In fact you are exposed to more radiation on a return flight from toronto to Vancouver.

Anyway you may choose to still wait but at least you are well informed.

Jinuvik

Dec 2, 2013
Hi guys

I about to apply for pr through cec and like you guys, my son is born in Canada while me and my wife were working there, so he is Canadian

Do you know if I need to do medical exam for him too, so iou did not send medical test maxim did you

mofan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Anmed said:
Hello Mofan
Congratulations..
Yes, complete all except X-Ray,. Doctor will upload u r medicals to cic with in a week or so. And doctors office will give you a deferral form, just scan and send to cic email and also mention that," u have completed medicals except x- Ray and will complete after baby born"

If u need conformation, just order GCMS notes and u will find on hold due to pregnancy.

Once the baby born, go to the x-ray centre and finish the X-ray. And inform to cic, they will ask you to send the baby birth certificate. It take 1-2weeks to get from BC vital stat. After getting the birth certificate , just scan and email to cic. Almost u r done and u will get wt in week for passport request.

I too live in Vancouver, we finished landing on 16 th April.

Good luck.
Thank you Anmed! So I guess we should keep the deferral form and bring it for X-ray after baby born.

mofan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
lpc19800 said:
It's also worth noting that you should do full research into x-ray during pregnancy.
I did mine when I was at 14 weeks based on research from the American, Canadian and British medical boards saying there were very low levels of radiation involved. In fact you are exposed to more radiation on a return flight from toronto to Vancouver.

Anyway you may choose to still wait but at least you are well informed.
Agree! I did a lot of research as well. However, due to some other seasons, we would rather get PR after the birth of my child.
Thank you for your advice though!

mofan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Jinuvik said:
Hi guys

I about to apply for pr through cec and like you guys, my son is born in Canada while me and my wife were working there, so he is Canadian

Do you know if I need to do medical exam for him too, so iou did not send medical test maxim did you
You will find out once you receive the MR from CIC after you submit your application. I don't think it is necessary for your son.