+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORRIED ABOUT ielts CERTIFICATE.............

somesh

Apr 10, 2010
jalandhar,punjab state.india.
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC delhi.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2010
Doc's Request.
8th june 2010.
AOR Received.
8th june 2010.
Med's Request
jan 23,2013
Med's Done....
jan 28;2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 7,2013
i got my first application refused by CHC due to lack of funds and i reapplied in march 2010,now i hav got the letter from CIO to submit all my documents within 120 days but now the problem is i havent recieved back my ORIGINAL IELTS CERTIFICATE from CHC inspite of so many reminders.

can i send them the notrised zerox of same or i need to arrange for duplicate one?

V

visheshmalhotra13

I think you should apply for Ielts duplicate copy from the ielts organization. That is the best thing you can do.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can tell send them a notarized copy and convey that they hve the Original one with them under the older file number

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somesh said:
i got my first application refused by CHC due to lack of funds and i reapplied in march 2010,now i hav got the letter from CIO to submit all my documents within 120 days but now the problem is i havent recieved back my ORIGINAL IELTS CERTIFICATE from CHC inspite of so many reminders.

can i send them the notrised zerox of same or i need to arrange for duplicate one?
Hi

Your best approach is to get a duplicate result from the IELTS centre and send this to them.

Peace!!

mohni

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANigerian said:
Hi

Your best approach is to get a duplicate result from the IELTS centre and send this to them.

Peace!!
Well,
i applied for duplicate IELTS result but British coucnil replied that in their policy they will not issue any duplicate result.

regards

Jan 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
07-03-2010
BCL will send directly to CHC. You can also send a notarized copy and refer to old file no. they can always verify the results online as well.

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taken from the IELTS website

http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_information/faqs/test_results.aspx

What if I lose my Test Report Form?
Test Report Forms are valid for two years. Copies cannot be sent to candidates but IELTS will forward a Test Report Form to your relevant institution or embassy. Up to five copies will be sent free of charge. Additional copies will incur a small administration charge. Talk to your test centre for further details.

V

visheshmalhotra13

I think Sisifo has given a good point and others too. You can send your notorized copy of the ielts result with the new application and then order one from Ielts org directly to be sent to the visa office when you get first AOR as without it you cannot send any document to them. I hope it helps.