+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work in canada

Karthiga97

Jun 1, 2019
Hey guys I have completed my bachelor's in audiology and speech language pathology from India..I would lyk to work in Canada but without masters...At least could I work there under some assistance of head in Speech pathology is also ok for me...would someone pls help me out ??

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hey guys I have completed my bachelor's in audiology and speech language pathology from India..I would lyk to work in Canada but without masters...At least could I work there under some assistance of head in Speech pathology is also ok for me...would someone pls help me out ??
Getting a job in Canada without being a PR is extremely difficult. You're a fresh graduate from a foreign country, living in a foreign country.. the chances of you getting a job here are practically nil.

You should work for a few years in India to become eligible for Express Entry and then try to immigrate if you really want to come to Canada.

Karthiga97

Jun 1, 2019
Getting a job in Canada without being a PR is extremely difficult. You're a fresh graduate from a foreign country, living in a foreign country.. the chances of you getting a job here are practically nil.

You should work for a few years in India to become eligible for Express Entry and then try to immigrate if you really want to come to Canada.
Kindly thank u... I have been working since 1 year..is there any other possibilities??

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Kindly thank u... I have been working since 1 year..is there any other possibilities??
Use this tool to see if you qualify right now - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

I think you don't have enough work experience/education to qualify at the moment. Still, I assume you're young (early 20s?) so you have plenty of time to get the necessary experience. Perhaps you can do another degree/diploma.

The other way to come to Canada is to come as a student, but you said you don't want to do a Master's.

You can look at all the programs here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Karthiga97

Jun 1, 2019
Use this tool to see if you qualify right now - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

I think you don't have enough work experience/education to qualify at the moment. Still, I assume you're young (early 20s?) so you have plenty of time to get the necessary experience. Perhaps you can do another degree/diploma.

The other way to come to Canada is to come as a student, but you said you don't want to do a Master's.

You can look at all the programs here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html
Once again a great thank u..its been useful for me...u have told that diploma is available there huh??so what are d certain things I have to do??

SAK96

Sep 1, 2020

Hi, I am currently a masters student of Speech Language Pathology in India. I have one year experience after my Bachelors degree. I will finish my Masters in June 2021. I want to know if I can directly apply for a Job in Canada after masters? or should I gain experience in India first? and if yes, how many years experience should I have for express entry in Canada? From where should I begin? I am really confused as to where to start from. Please guide. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi, I am currently a masters student of Speech Language Pathology in India. I have one year experience after my Bachelors degree. I will finish my Masters in June 2021. I want to know if I can directly apply for a Job in Canada after masters? or should I gain experience in India first? and if yes, how many years experience should I have for express entry in Canada? From where should I begin? I am really confused as to where to start from. Please guide. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
You need a minimum of 1 year work experience in NOC A,B or 0 to qualify

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Alright. Thank you for the guidance.
You will need to get licensed in Canada before qualifying for any jobs. You really need to do a lot of research on the various immigration programs. Your best chance of getting a job is immigrating first.

SAK96

Sep 1, 2020
You will need to get licensed in Canada before qualifying for any jobs. You really need to do a lot of research on the various immigration programs. Your best chance of getting a job is immigrating first.
Okay. Thank you for the information.