waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Hello,

I am the main applicant. I saw the CIO requests in the checklist spouse's work experience documents.

We tried to find some documents from his previous jobs. We found a letter confirming working period from one job and a recommendation letter from another job. However they are both copies of the original (still we'll have to translate them). Do you think that they are going to be that picky about the fact we can only send copies when it comes to spouse's work experience?

We are getting a bit stressed with submitting the application, and no much time to look for originals (if they still exist) and we want at least to send those 2 for translation to get things over with. Should I just go for it and hope they won't pay much attention to that?

Many thanks.

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Which visa office is yours? Work experience is only needed for:
1- main applicant. This is you
2- your spouse if he worked in Canada.

By all means, I personally don't think this would be a showstopper for you, since it relates to your spouse experience and not the main applicant.

Cheers

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Mezo2009 said:
Which visa office is yours? Work experience is only needed for:
1- main applicant. This is you
2- your spouse if he worked in Canada.

By all means, I personally don't think this would be a showstopper for you, since it relates to your spouse experience and not the main applicant.

Cheers
Yes I second mezo, submit whatever you have, it won't be much problem since it is related ur spouse.

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Thank you all for the reply! We will go for it and hope it will be okay! :)

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thalia said:
Hello,

I am the main applicant. I saw the CIO requests in the checklist spouse's work experience documents.

We tried to find some documents from his previous jobs. We found a letter confirming working period from one job and a recommendation letter from another job. However they are both copies of the original (still we'll have to translate them). Do you think that they are going to be that picky about the fact we can only send copies when it comes to spouse's work experience?

We are getting a bit stressed with submitting the application, and no much time to look for originals (if they still exist) and we want at least to send those 2 for translation to get things over with. Should I just go for it and hope they won't pay much attention to that?

Many thanks.
There are no points for spouse work experience, so it does not effect the quality of your application.
This is only required so that you can prove the time periods of employment that your spouse was involved as part of background checks.