+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience letter from India

adiqureshi

Jun 14, 2018
Hello All,

I have worked as Quality associate in Mumbai with Bank Of America for 7 years.
They have provided me with my relieving letter and experience letter. However, they are not providing me a letter with my job description.
Is it going to impact my application as i have shown my back home experience.
I have all other documents such as Pay slips, relieving letter and experience letter.

Please advise,
Thanks,
Adnan Qureshi

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello All,

I have worked as Quality associate in Mumbai with Bank Of America for 7 years.
They have provided me with my relieving letter and experience letter. However, they are not providing me a letter with my job description.
Is it going to impact my application as i have shown my back home experience.
I have all other documents such as Pay slips, relieving letter and experience letter.
Yes, it will affect your application if the letter does not include job/duties responsibilities. That is how IRCC determines whether or not your work experience corresponds with a skilled NOC. No job duties/responsibilities = no proof of skilled work experience.

If your former employer refuses to provide this information, document this refusal, try to get it in writing (e.g. by email),or written policy. Then write a letter of explanation and provide proof that your employer will not include the job duties and responsibilities in the letter. Then try to find some alternative documentation - this can include "unofficial" letters from former managers, colleagues or even customers. (Of course it must include their contact info so that IRCC can verify if they want to).