+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work as a Dental hygienist but Philippine License

Krislee2695

Nov 26, 2019
Hi everyone! I just want to ask how can I work in canada if Im a dental hygienist here in the philippines? Do I need to take another dental hygiene program and take again a Licensure exam in Canada to be able or allowed to work there? Does my Philippine Dental Hygiene License is not allowed or permitted to use in Canada?

How can I get an Employer from Canada?
Can I work there and apply for immigrant?

All of my relatives lives there and they've been a canadian citizen for a long time.

Please I need some clarifications bout this. Hope someone can answer.

Thanks!

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Hi everyone! I just want to ask how can I work in canada if Im a dental hygienist here in the philippines? Do I need to take another dental hygiene program and take again a Licensure exam in Canada to be able or allowed to work there? Does my Philippine Dental Hygiene License is not allowed or permitted to use in Canada?

How can I get an Employer from Canada?
Can I work there and apply for immigrant?

All of my relatives lives there and they've been a canadian citizen for a long time.

Please I need some clarifications bout this. Hope someone can answer.

Thanks!
No offence but let's think about this. Canada has an excess of dental assistants and too many dentists. Now a dentist can locally find an assistant with no trouble. Why would we import a person from the other side of the planet?