+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which stage am I in? Ip1 or Ip2?

yolower

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Hi All,

This is my application status. I got my AOR on July 7th.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I had a RCMP certificate submitted, and review of additional documents changed to not applicable from "we are reviewing your additional documents submitted."

any answer would be appreciated.

yolower

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
ip2 and you would receive ppr soon
I have been stuck in this status for past 4 months. They asked for RCMP check and that has been uploaded long time ago. The status hasnt changed at all. The timeline has exceeded 6 months now. I am a CEC July 7th AOR. Any idea, what is the max time they take to process an application for CEC?

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
I have been stuck in this status for past 4 months. They asked for RCMP check and that has been uploaded long time ago. The status hasnt changed at all. The timeline has exceeded 6 months now. I am a CEC July 7th AOR. Any idea, what is the max time they take to process an application for CEC?
unfortunately there is no maximum time. be patien. you can order gcms note to see whats going on your file.

hira1707

Sep 3, 2018
Sharjah, UAE
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02/12/2018
Passport Req..
03/09/2019
VISA ISSUED...
4/3/2020
Hi yolower,

Did you get your PPR? If yes, when? I am also in same boat. For me, it says ' Not applicable' next to Review of Additional Documents. This seems to be recent update in the system.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks

sajid73

Dec 2, 2018
Hi All
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
any one can tell me whether it is 1p1 or 1p2 stage?